"MIRADOR Y BOSQUE" ATV TOUR (1H)
Limited availability! Open on SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS by previous booking! For other days please contact us.
You can book by WhatsApp, email or with our web form.
Driving licence required, accompanying persons must be at least 7 years old.
4x4 ATV tour
Suitable for beginners
70€ per quad
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITY
Our most popular route in summer, ideal for a first experience with quads!
The “Mirador y Bosque” ATV tour is a circuit adapted for all levels including beginners and families. It is a mixed circuit of about 15 km of ≈ 1 hour (depending on each group) bringing you to the best wild places in Oropesa del Mar.
After a training by a professional guide who will teach you how to ride an ATV / Quad, we start our circuit through the 2 beaches of Oropesa del Mar (Morro de Gos and Concha). We then head to the marina where a stretch of mountain route begins. Arrived at the top, we arrive to “el Mirador”.
In this place you can enjoy unique views of the entire Levantine coast, from Peñiscola to Grao de Castellón.
As a bonus, first-class views over the Columbretes Islands.
The second part of the guided quad tour takes us to the area of “la Renega / El Balcó”, next to the Karting de Oropesa. A beautiful and fun Mediterranean forestwhere you can drive your ATV through the forest and have a great time. The perfect place to enjoy your offroad experience.
RATES GUIDED TOUR «MIRADOR Y BOSQUE»
KYMCO MXU 300
Two-seater automatic ATV / quad, 300cc, 21CV. Perfect for beginners, families.
Kymco MXU 300 is a powerful quad, light and super easy to ride, the undisputed king of its category.
Requires car license, minimum age for accompanying persons is 7 years old.
Price per quad: 70€.
Quads for two people. Accompanying person free
Gasoline for the entire quad tour, helmets, liability insurance, compulsory insurance for each vehicle, experienced guide and carbon offset 1+1 project.
- Guiding services without quad (you come with your quad and you want to do a tour with us): 30€ per quad that accompanies us
- Companion with the guide (Example: we are 3 people and we only want to rent a quad. 1 person goes with the guide. Limited to 1 person per route): 30€
- Driver insurance (injury) so you can drive and enjoy with more peace of mind: 3€ per driver
- The driver must have a valid (full) car licence (B) to be able to drive a quad bike. It must be carried at all times during the excursion. Valid licences are those issued in accordance with Spanish legislation in force, those issued by the Member States of the European Union and those issued internationally by third countries that are recognised in Spain. For other countries you MUST bring and international Driver Licence.
IMPORTANT. Temporary documents are not valid, nor are photocopies or photos of documents on a mobile phone.
- If there is an accompanying person, he/she must be at least 7 years old and must be accompanied by his/her parents or authorised persons.
- The use of helmets is compulsory. Helmets are provided.
- We recommend that you cover up as much as possible. In other words, cotton trousers, T-shirts with long sleeves.
- Only sports shoes are accepted. Beach shoes and variants are strictly forbidden.
- In the summer season we ask you to bring sun cream, sunglasses and water.
- Activity not suitable for pregnant women and people with back problems or other health problems incompatible with the practice of sport tourism activities.
- We only offer guided, respectful, tourist routes. Sporty and reckless behaviours are not allowed (skidding, sporty driving style, draxter style starting etc.) as they can be dangerous, damage the roads where we circulate and disturb the users / neighbours who share the environment with us.
- It is strictly forbidden to throw any waste in the nature (tobacco, water bottles, plastics, papers, etc.). We are happy to collect them and throw them in the trash bin at the end of the tours.
Since 2015 we have been offering you different quality activities. We have selected adapted ATVs and great circuits so that you can enjoy unforgettable moments in complete safety.
- We are only dedicated to ATVs, we are experts in it.
- Tours for all levels, beginners and families
- Last generation 300cc ATV quads
- Street legal quads for two people
- Only small groups of up to 5 quads
- Tours from 1 hour to 3 hours
- We compensate our CO2 emissions